• Posted by : Ridwanaji Kamis, 13 Maret 2014

    We've all and often it give the same advice a friend or also seek advice from friends or perhaps people who we think of as a friend, but you do not ever ask for and give advice (asking and giving suggestion) use the English language?

    Well there is a way below asking and giving suggestion and also for example :


    Asking Suggestions: 
    - What do you recommend we do about .....?
      - What would you advices us to do?
      - Do you have any suggestions?
      - What would you do about ...?
      - What do you think I should do?
      - What do you suggest?
      - Would you like to .....
      - Shall we go ....   
    Giving Suggestions: 
    - I would recommend that you ....
      - My advice would be to ...
      - May I suggest that we ...
      - If I were you, I would ....
      - I think you should ....
      - Maybe you should ...
      - Why do not you ...

    example :
    John : Hi John , would you like to do something with me this weekend ?
    Jane : Sure . What shall we do ?
    John : I do not know . Do you have any ideas ?
    Jane : Why do not we see a movie ?
    John : That's sounds good to me . Which movie shall we see ?
    Jane : Let's see " Action Man 4 " .
    John : I'd rather not . I do not like violent films . How about going to " Mad Doctor Brown " ? I hear it's quite a funny movie .
    Jane : OK . Let 's go see that . When is it on ?
    John : It 's on at 8 o'clock at the Rex . Shall we have a bite to eat before the movie ?
    Jane : Sure , that sounds great . What about going to that new Italian restaurant ' Michetti 's ' ?
    John : Great idea ! Let 's meet there at six .
    Jane : OK . I'll see you at ' Michetti 's ' at six . Bye .
    John : Bye .

    0 komentar

  • Copyright © 2013 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Just for Share Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan