• Posted by : Ridwanaji Rabu, 18 Januari 2017

    Theory
    Giving Invitation is an expression that is disclosed when there is someone who wants to ask other persons to come to a place or when there is someone who ask others to do something for her/him.

    Example
    *Question
    -Could you come to my party?
    -I'd like you to.....
    -Can you......?
    -Would you like to.....?
    -I'd like to invite you to.....

    *Answer/ Respon
    -That's very kind of you
    -I'd love to go with you
    -Thanks for your invitation. I'll happy to come/join/....
    -I'd be happy to go

    Example in dialogue
    Ridwan : Hi Harun
    Harun : Hi Ridwan
    Ridwan : Are you free tonight?
    Harun : Yes, I have nothing to do.
    Ridwan : I'd like to invite you to go to Afif's house.
    Harun : Ok, I'd be happy to go.
    Ridwan : Ok. See you on 7 p.m.
    Harun : Ok see you.

    0 komentar

  • Copyright © 2013 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Just for Share Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan